Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A visit to Heritage center and aerospace museum

Last month I visited HAL's Heritage center and aerospace museum, Bangalore with my parents and and my aunty.




















Till now I have been viewing helicopters , aeroplanes and flights flying in the sky .
It was first time that I got a chance to see, touch and get a feel of these.



Museum is open to public on all days from 9AM -5PM.





We can visit get a detail idea and knowledge on the origin, manufacuring, working prinicple,developments .....of heliocpters and flights in this museum.




















2 comments:

Niv said...

Hi Suju, its remarkable to see your parents exposing you to such wide sphere of knowledge at this age. Chennagi enjaaay madu

nanditha tm said...

Good Sujay..Learn asmuch as possible.